Terms & Conditions Of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd .
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Elementum lectus a porta commodo suspendisse arcu, aliquam lectus faucibus. Nisl malesuada tortor, ligula aliquet felis vitae enim. Mi augue aliquet mauris non elementum tincidunt eget facilisi. Pellentesque massa ipsum tempus vel aliquam massa eu pulvinar eget.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Walesand all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd details
- Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 14001449 whose registered address is 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE and it operates the Website standoutstaffingsolutions.co.uk. The registered VAT number is .
You can contact Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd by email on [email protected].
Scope of this policy
standoutstaffingsolutions.co.uk, (the Website) to help customise the Website and improve your experience using the
2. This policy applies between you, the user of this Website, and us, Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd , the owner and
provider of this Website.
3. When you visit the Website, and before your Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a
message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are
enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these
cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
5. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and
/or when you use certain features of the Website.
6. This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your
experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
7. Cookies do not usually contain any information that personally identifies you, the Website user. However, personal
information that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from and stored in cookies. For more
online at: http://h7c.67b.myftpupload.com/privacy/.
Types of cookies
8. This Website uses the following cookies:
Type of cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They
include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the
Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us
to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your
preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the
Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.
9. You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie Schedule.
10. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at
How to control your cookies
11. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept
cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
12. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website
12. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website
more quickly and efficiently.
13. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance
provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will
also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to
16. The Website is owned by Standout Staffing Solutions Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
14001449 whose registered office is at 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, England.
17. You may contact us:
by telephone at 01908382711.
by email at [email protected].
using the contact form on the Website.
This policy was created on 03 May 2022.